1. Am I eligible to participate?
Students attending any accedited school of architecture in North America may participate. Competitors must have at least one year of study remaining so that a travel award may be fulfilled prior to the completion of their current or immediately subsequent architectural degree program.
2. Is there an entry fee?
Yes there is an Application Fee of $15 to be made payable to Lyceum Fellowship, Inc.
3. Can entries be made by teams?
Students should work individually; submissions resulting from individual work completed in a design studio are encouraged.
4. If I win do I have to travel within a certain timeframe?
Travel must begin before your final year of school.
5. What is the deadline for submissions?
The deadline is in early Spring. The exact dateis listed in the Competition Program
6. Where do I send my entry?
The Lyceum Fellowship
290 Congress St. Suite 200
Boston, MA 02210